Kid Friendly Things to do in Pigeon Forge
Is it finally time for your annual beginning of the year family vacation to Pigeon Forge?! I can only imagine how excited you are. There are so many things to do in the area that it’s hard to even begin to narrow it down to a select few. With fun lurking at every corner, every member of your family, no matter what age they are, will find something incredibly entertaining to do here. This is why we welcome millions of visitors each year, we just keep expanding and adding brand new things to do so no vacation is ever like the other. When you stay with us at Bear Crossing, our prime location (on traffic light #5) is actually right smack dab in the middle of all the action, so you can even walk to a bunch of attractions and forget about having to load up the car! We offer beautiful two and three bedroom condos with plenty of space for every member of the family to be able to relax comfortably, complete with an amazing river view from your private balcony. As a thank you for booking with us, you also receive a FREE ENTERTAINMENT REWARDS PASS that will you get you a free adult ticket each day to numerous shows and attractions in the area! Saving you over $275 a day, this pass is sure to come in handy when you pick some fun things to do while you’re here. It’s time to get the family ready for your adventure. Lets take a look at some Kid Friendly Things to do in Pigeon Forge!
- The Island – This one stop shop has a little bit of everything for everyone, especially the kiddos. The best part about this spot is that you can actually walk to it from our condos, so no driving necessary (woohoo!) Here you can eat, shop, and most importantly – play! From a giant arcade to a huge ropes course, you could probably end up making a day out of this alone. They even have bumper cars and plenty of small rides for the kids to enjoy! If you want one fun family adventure, I suggest doing the Escape Game. Put your teamwork to the test and see if you can solve the puzzle of the theme you chose and make your grand escape! The group I was with had so much fun here that we’re already planning our second adventure in the future. Don’t forget to also take advantage of one of your free tickets when you ride the Great Smoky Mountain Wheel. With seating for eight, the whole family can climb aboard your enclosed gondola and see some of the best views of the Smokies you can find! Make sure you grab a bite to eat and do a little shopping before you go. You’ll all be wanting to come here again tomorrow though, trust us.
- Wonderworks – Just seeing this crazy upside down house as you’re walking up is enough to put a smile on your face since you know a crazy adventure is about to happen. With over 100 hands on exhibits inside, you are sure to get lost in the entertainment as soon as you walk into your first wonder zone. What are wonder zones you ask? Well, they’re just some of the rooms that you will encounter like the natural disasters and physical challenge zone and even the imagination lab! That’s not all, they also have an indoor ropes course, rock climbing, and a laser tag area, so let the family friendly rivalry begin! Not only is this attraction fun, but it’s also educational. Everyone in the family is sure to love it here.
- Dollywood – It just isn’t a Pigeon Forge vacation if we don’t visit this beloved park! With fun rides, exhibits, and shows for all ages, this park is one of the best family friendly attractions in the area and it’s what really helped to put us on the map so to speak. With a fun kiddie zone to thrilling roller coasters, this place has it all. But rides don’t just sum it up, you can also do a bit of shopping while you’re here! There are so many amazing goodies to take a peek at, so you’re sure to leave with something special to take home. The shows here are all amazing and a main reason why a lot of people visit the park. This is going to be a big year here, so they’re calling it the “Season of Showstoppers.” They’re making the largest entertainment investment in the history of the park! There will be performances by award winning artists like The Marshall Tucker Band and Atlanta Rhythm Section. They’re also adding the Festival of Nations which you definitely won’t want to miss out on! This is going to be an extremely exciting year for the Dollywood Company, so you will want to add this park to your must do list. You all are sure to have a smile on your face from beginning to end. If you’re looking for one of the best Kid Friendly Things to do in Pigeon Forge, this is it!
- Titanic Museum – Make sure to pick up your boarding pass at the front desk for a reduced price and get ready for your very own voyage on the Titanic. This amazing museum makes you feel like you’re a passenger on the ship when you walk through this exhibit and see the hallways, parlors, cabins, and even the Grand Staircase that we all have fallen in love with. With over 400 artifacts decorating the ship, you are sure to get a feel for what those crews and passengers felt when they first climbed aboard. You can also touch an iceberg and see how cold the water actually was that night, and try to stand on the sloping decks. At the end, you will also find out if you lived or perished that night. This museum is truly incredible and I can guarantee that you all will want to come back the next time you’re in town. It’s a great way for us to remember the passengers and crews that were on the ship on that fateful night.
- Comedy Barn – Get ready to witness the cleanest family comedy variety show! We can guarantee that you all will cry from laughing so hard. From magicians to jugglers and everything in between, we are sure that this will become a new family must see. The audience interaction is what really makes this show, so it’s always different no matter how many times you’ve seen it. You also get a free ticket for the show, so don’t forget to call and make reservations using the reservation number on your entertainment pass!
We hope you enjoyed this insider’s look at some Kid Friendly Things to do in Pigeon Forge! While there are so many others to choose from like mountain coasters and an indoor gravity park, these are still some of our absolute favorites that we don’t want you to miss out on, especially if it’s your first time visiting here. This is why we love this area so much, everyone in your party is sure to have an amazing time. It’s so family friendly here and with new things being built every year, your trips will never be the same as the other! So what are you waiting for? Book Your Kid Friendly Family Vacation now and make sure to check out our Lodging Specials. You can also give us a call at 1.866.453.9696 and one of our friendly reservationists will be happy to help you choose the perfect condo for your trip! Come and join our family here at Bear Crossing, we would love to have you!