No matter where we are or what we are doing, one question always seems to come up: “What do you want to eat?” Depending on who you are with or what type of personality you have this can be a simple decision or a stressful decision. For those of you who start to sweat when trying to decide where to eat, I am here to help! Today I’m going to share my favorite Top Five Pigeon Forge Restaurants.
I am not a food expert but I sure do love food! Having an Italian background I have always had an appreciation for a delicious meal. These are just my personal favorites where I’ve enjoyed a nice dining experience and a whole lot of yummy food! Let’s dig in and find out where our first stop is on our Top Five Pigeon Forge Restaurants list.
- Nestled right in the heart of Pigeon Forge, Pigeon Forge Deli is your one stop shop for lunch. Open from 10am-5pm Monday-Friday and 10am-3pm Saturday (closed Sunday). I didn’t find out about this place until recently but man oh man! Homemade bread, and some of the best ingredients to make the perfect deli sandwich! There isn’t a lot of indoor seating but it has a cute cafe like environment. They also have picnic tables outside so you can enjoy the beautiful weather. You will not regret having lunch at this locally owned Deli.
- Pottery House Cafe located across from the Old Mill. I love everything about this place. The food, the environment, and the food. Wait, did I say that already? They make their own bread and my absolute favorite is their baked potato soup! Perfect for a cool Fall day. I also recommend trying their loaded baked potato chips. Is your mouth watering yet?
- Little Tokyo is the place to go if you love Hibachi. My favorite dish at this restaurant is Hibachi Steak. You get fried rice, veggies, and steak! Be sure to add the yum yum sauce. You can choose to sit at a regular table or at the Hibachi Grill. We’ve done both and the food still tastes just as good!
- The Best Italian in Gatlinburg where the Garlic Knots are scrumptious and the pizza is large! I love a good italian meal and this place does it right. Some of my favorites are of course the pizza and garlic knots, calzones (huge!), and the baked ziti. Yum!
- Bennetts Barbeque is located right off the main Parkway in Pigeon Forge. Your one stop shop for the best BBQ in town. Lots of food for a great price and that true southern environment for your family and friends. We enjoy eating here during car show weekend. After our bellies are full we walk the strip.
I know I decided to only cover 5 of the Top Five Pigeon Forge Restaurants, but I could not leave this one out. Smoky Mountain Brewery has been one of my favorites since moving to this beautiful area in 2005. The location is perfect, especially if you plan on seeing a movie afterwards with Pigeon Forge Cinemas as its’ neighbor. If you love sports, a nice drink, and music, this is the place for you. Their pizza is out of this world, however, my absolute favorite meal to order here is their cheeseburger! The perfect combination of juicy and seasoning, it was my go to craving when we were expecting our third baby; with a side of fried pickles!
Hopefully I have give you some ideas on where to eat during your next visit with our Top Five Pigeon Forge Restaurants. It’s never too late to book a last minute getaway to see the Fall foliage and try out one of these amazing restaurants. Be sure to come with an appetite! We look forward to seeing you.